Terms & Conditions
Blues & Soul
Blues & Soul Ltd, 153 Praed Street, London, W2 1RL
Telephone 020 7402 6869
Access to and use of this site (www.bluesandsoul.com) is provided by Blues & Soul subject to the following terms:
- By using www.bluesandsoul.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.bluesandsoul.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use www.bluesandsoul.com.
- Blues & Soul may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Blues & Soul. Your continued use of www.bluesandsoul.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of www.bluesandsoul.com
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use www.bluesandsoul.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.bluesandsoul.com content requires the prior written permission of Blues & Soul.
- You agree to use www.bluesandsoul.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of www.bluesandsoul.com.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Under no circumstances will Blues & Soul be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- loss of data;
- loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- loss of business;
- loss of opportunity;
- loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- losses suffered by third parties; or
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.bluesandsoul.com regardless of the form of action.
- Blues & Soul does not warrant that functions contained in www.bluesandsoul.com content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Blues & Soul or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- Blues & Soul names, images and logos identifying Blues & Soul and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Blues & Soul.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.